Want to learn more about the new Ag Budget Calculator (ABC) program and how it can help you create budgets for your crop enterprises? Join us for one or both of the following online workshops.
As an “early adopter” in the user /tester group, hopefully you’ve set up your account and now just need a boost in making the program work for you! Maybe you are already a seasoned user but have some questions about the program’s features.
Register for one or both of the following online sessions (all times central):
Session topics will include:
- Getting Started with ABC
- Information to have handy to help you enter your data
- Entering field operations and materials & services relating to field operations
- Machinery and equipment input data (this helps determine your machinery operation costs)
- What goes in “other” expenses?
- Entering revenue
- Printing reports
- What other features to ABC have been added lately? Risk module, breakeven analysis, etc.
We’ll try to cover all the above within an hour. We especially want to answer your questions. I’m willing to stay on as long as needed to cover your questions.