- Brad Lubben, University of Nebraska-Lincoln and the North Central Extension Risk Management Education Center
- Greg Ibach, USDA Under Secretary for Marketing and Regulatory Programs
- Bill Northey, USDA Under Secretary for Farm Production and Conservation
- Shannon Neibergs, Washington State University and the Western Extension Risk Management and Education Center
- Elliott Dennis, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Brandon Willis, Ranchers Insurance (Utah) and Former USDA Risk Management Agency Administrator
Recent developments and attention to livestock markets, price risk, and the need for better risk management have highlighted the challenges for producers as well as improved tools and opportunities for livestock producers to manage risk. The webinar includes an overview of current livestock market and risk management issues with two of the Under Secretaries at USDA, Greg Ibach and Bill Northey. It also includes a panel discussing livestock economics and marketing as well as the utilization of insurance tools including Livestock Risk Protection to manage price risk.